Often long-distance and trail runners, when things heat up and the foot tends to swell a bit, experience pressure across the bridge of the foot. That build up of pressure can create all sorts of discomfort and a claustrophobic need to ditch the shoe as soon as possible.
By adding in mesh panels to the sock, the foot is able to stay cooler which means less swelling and less pressure. An anatomical fit, including arch support, seamless toe construction, and specific designs for left and right socks, all optimise the contact between foot and fabric taking away the unnecessary pressure points.
With the new Pressure Free sock though, there is a specific design aspect incorporated to alleviate the potential hotspot across the bridge of the foot. Falke has inserted a striated pad of channels on top of the foot which are able to move dynamically in response to the motion of the foot, and in so doing, distribute the movement pressure to help alleviate the build-up in this area.
The socks are made up of BCOOL yarn that has been spun into fibre from recycled polymer. This new fibre has a high degree of abrasion resistance along with comfort and cushioning with no added weight. Importantly, the final product also has excellent moisture management properties that transport the perspiration or water away from the skin keeping the feet drier for longer.
86% BCOOL | 8% Polyamide | 6% Elastane
- Recycled BCool yarn keeps your feet cool and dry during running
- Mesh panels aid breathability and keep feet cool
- Sensitive cuff for comfort, stability and support
- Arch support for added comfort and support
- Anatomical left and right for that perfect fit
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability
- Seamless toe aids blister prevention
- Half cushioned for superior comfort
To Run Pressure Free Click HERE